DAMPAK SUASANA TOKO, KUALITAS LAYANAN DAN HARGA HAMMER STOUT TERHADAP MINAT BELI ULANG KONSUMEN
AbstractThe purpose of this study is to ascertain how pricing, service quality, and store atmosphere affect consumers' inclination to repurchase Hammerstout products in Bandung. The study examines three independent variables: pricing, service quality, and store environment. Repurchase interest, on the other hand, is the dependent variable. Descriptive and verification research methods were employed in this study. The study's population consists of Hammerstout customers, the exact number of whom is unclear. With a sample size of 150 respondents, non-probability sampling combined with purposive sampling is the method employed in this study. In the meanwhile, multiple linear regression analysis is the analytical technique employed in this study, with a significance threshold of 5% for the coefficient of determination. The study's findings indicate that Hammerstout consumers' repurchase interest can be influenced by shop atmosphere, service quality, and price. These variables can account for 58.2% of the dependent variable's explanation, with other factors accounting for the remaining 41.8%. Keywoard: Store atmosphere, Service Quality, Price and Repurchase Interest
Copyright (c) 2023 ardhiansyah ardhi, Aditia Abdurachman
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be transferred to Jurnal Ekonomi Perjuangan (JUMPER)
This is an open-access journal in accordance with the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0) license.
This permits users to:
Share - copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
Adapt - remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially
Under the following terms:
Attribution - You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
ShareAlike - If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
No additional restrictions - You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.