Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
As an author of the paper, you are entitled to a wide range of uses of your post, including use by your employing institution or company. There is no need to seek specific permission to exercise such author rights.
Authors and readers can copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format, as well as rewrite, turn, and expand on the material for any purpose, including for commercial purposes, but they must give appropriate credit (cite the article or content), provide a reference to the license and indicate if any changes have been made. You should distribute the contributions under the same license as the original when you remix, alter, or expand on the content.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright publishing of the article shall be assigned to Journal of Applied Linguistics (ALTICS) and Institute of Research and Community Services, Universitas Perjuangan Tasikmalaya.
The Copyright Transfer Form can be downloaded here