About the Journal
Focus and Scope
JITSi is a Civil Engineering Scientific Journal that aims to take part in the development of sustainable infrastructure, as well as the dissemination of conceptual ideas and the implementation of preventive measures, especially development in the tropics, which are prone to disasters. In particular, we seek to publish research that has the potential to contribute in the real world to improving community and local countries' preparedness and responsiveness to natural disasters. This includes research, technical notes, policy articles, and editorials from the following areas of civil engineering:
- Structural Engineering and Construction Materials
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Water Resources Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Construction Engineering Management and General Infrastructure
Peer Review Process
The Research Journal Review System is as follows:
- Reviews are carried out by experts in certain fields according to the content of the articles submitted.
- The author does not know the profile of the reviewer appointed by the editor / part of the Review given for the content and layout of the article layout.
- The decision to accept the article depends on the editor/section editor.
Two times publication in June and December.Â
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
JITSi Jurnal Ilmiah Teknik Sipil
JITSi is a Civil Engineering Scientific Journal which is a research journal in the field of Engineering published by LPPM Universitas Perjuangan Tasikmalaya. This journal was formed in 2020 with 2 publications, in June and December.
JITSi is a Civil Engineering Scientific Journal which is a research journal in the field of Engineering published by LPPM Universitas Perjuangan Tasikmalaya. This journal was formed in 2020 with 2 publications, namely in June and December. The scope of the research is Civil Engineering science which consists of the fields of Water and Environmental Engineering, Construction Materials and Structure Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Transportation Engineering, and Construction Management. JITSi can accommodate the need for media to disseminate the latest information and publications for researchers and civil engineering scientific practitioners.