- Manuscripts written for Informatics and Digital Expert (INDEX) include research results in the fields of Information Technology and Computer Science. Manuscripts are written in Indonesian.
- INDEX does not accept manuscripts via email. Manuscripts must be submitted via the web system. For those who have never registered, please register first.
- The submitted manuscript is in the form of a *.doc/.docx file
- The length of the manuscript is expected not to exceed 10 pages.
- Manuscript writing must follow the rules provided in the INDEX template. Please download the Informatics and Digital Expert (INDEX) Template at this link.
- It is recommended to write a script with the following structure sections: Introduction - Research Method - System Design (optional) - Results and Discussion - Conclusion. There is no need to write down obvious theorems, just quote them when needed. Evidence or theory whose truth is not clear where the author clarifies by developing it can be added after the Introduction.
- Citations and bibliography of articles of more than 10 and preferably the last 5 years and come from reputable journals. Bibliography of the journal at least 80% of what was written.
- When submitting manuscripts, you are also required to submit a statement of publication ethics and a copyright agreement. More detailed publication ethics can be read at this link. The publication ethics statement is expected to be read, obeyed and signed before being sent. Statement of publication ethics and copyright agreement which can be downloaded at this link.
- Each manuscript in Informatics and Digital Expert (INDEX) will be reviewed by reviewers with a double blind review system. All review processes are carried out online via the web system and the progress of the manuscript can be monitored by the author via the web system.
- The time each manuscript begins to be sent until it is declared received by the editor will not be the same depending on the review process for each manuscript. The editor cannot guarantee an exact publication time when a new manuscript is sent by the author.
- Print proofing and editing is done by the editor and/or by involving the author. Manuscripts that are already in printed form can be canceled by the editor if problems are found.
- Everything related to permission to quote or use computer software to produce manuscripts or other things related to intellectual property rights carried out by scriptwriters, along with any legal consequences that may arise because of this, is the full responsibility of the scriptwriters.